Book is the best friend, a human being can have. Book is a friend that is never disloyal. Books make our life easy to lead as they inform us about various ways of leading life. Books are informative as well as instructive. A person is never going to feel alone in the presence of books. In the company of books, a person is never going to feel the boredom of daily routine if he has nothing else to do. Books have many wonders in it and they make a person absorbed in their interesting content. The best example of being a friend of book can be seen while long journeys when a person has nothing to do except to sit and wait for his destination. The reading of an interesting book shortens the distance and time that is in between. Books are of many kinds and for many subjects such as psychology, philosophy, English, finance, business, computers, biology, zoology, botany, international relations, history, science, accounting, mathematics, sociology, economics, communication, networking, designing, management, political science, geography, education, astrology, astronomy, administration, marketing, pharmacy, etc. Teachers assign students to write essays on book as a main exercise that they should do. Students face problems while writing an essay on book.
You can write an essay on book by following the given guidelines if you do not know about how to write an essay on a book:
1. Clearly define your subject of essay on book in your mind.
2. Think over it, until ideas about it come into your mind and jot the points down on paper as they occur to you – numbering them.
3. Classify these points in groups under suitable headings, rejecting any that are unsuitable.
4. Arrange these headings in a bare outline for an essay on book.
5. Now begin to write the essay on books, dividing it into paragraphs.
6. The essay on a book should consist of introduction, body and conclusion.
7. For your essay on book, make the introduction arresting.
8. Keep the parts of the body of the essay on books in proper proportion; and take pains in choosing words, constructing sentences and building up paragraphs.
9. Make the conclusion effective and satisfying.
10. Write essays on books in a simple, concise, clear, direct and natural style.
The secret of clear writing of essays on book is clear thinking. So, be perfectly clear about what you say, and then say it as directly, as simply, as concisely in your custom essay on book as possible. For writing essays on books, follow some rules. Be direct: use short sentences in preference to long and involved periods. Be simple: do not attempt an oratory or flowery language but use simple words and constructions and avoid elaborate metaphors. Be concise: avoid unnecessary repetitions and superfluous word; say what you want to say as tersely as is consistent with making your meaning clear in your essays on books. Never use two words where one will do. Be natural: do not try to imitate any author’s style, however eloquent, but be your self while writing an essay on a book. You can also get free essays on books from various internet sites as a sample for writing.