For example, today, you were given an assignment. The task is to write a project on cell biology, and like the majority of students, you believe in your ability to write creatively and accurately. But a question keeps lingering on your mind, and it is: where do I start from? We are excited to tell you that this article is written with only one thing in mind – to show you the way.
Writing on the topic of cell biology is a task that can only be fulfilled when a student has a good knowledge of its subject and a good topic in mind. It happens this way because ‘topics’ serve as the major yardstick needed to direct your entire vision of your article. So here, we will start by providing you with 20 brilliant topics covering the length and breadth of cell biology….
The legacy of great men go through many trials and tribulations due to the fact that most writers tend to either exaggerate good or bad sides of their “characters”, which leaves most autobiographies flawed and this will be the same for Walt Disney. The iconic animated man’s achievements which helped make him a cult hero to some, have also tainted him in the eyes of others and since he is a public figure with the posthumous tag, just about anyone can write about Walt Disney without fear of legal retribution.
Therefore, if you have received an assignment to write a research paper on Walt Disney, you have nothing to fear and as there is plenty of facts about the creator of Mickey Mouse. But for those struggling to find a direction on how to proceed with writing a research paper on Walt Disney, this article is intended to serve as a guide in organizing your thoughts and putting them on paper in such a way that it makes excellent reading for any audience. In that note, we will provide you with 20 Disney research paper topics as well as a sample essay written to give you an example of a structure. So stay tuned.
20 Captivating Disney Research Paper Topics
Previously, in our first guide, we discussed 12 facts for research paper on child development, which, we are certain, acknowledged you with quality information.
In this guide, however, we will be focusing on 20 child development research paper topics, which are perfect if you are in a hurry and don’t want to waste your time looking for a good topic for your research paper.
Of course, you don’t want to forget reading our last guideline, writer’s manual for research paper on child development, which is perfect for polishing your research paper writing skills and improving the composition of your paper further.
Without further ado, here are the 20 Child Development Research Paper Topics:…
Research on genetics in the 21st century has led to many health advancements by sharing the wisdom and know-how of different areas of medicine. In this second guide, you will find 20 genetics research paper topics to give you an edge over your classmates.
These topics are thorough, catchy and informative, which are necessary attributes of a topic in a research paper. If you haven’t read our first guide, 12 facts on genetics in the 21st century, then you should check that out first before reading further.
We’ve also discussed how to write a research proposal on genetics in the 21st century in our third and final guide, where you’ll be able to sculpt and polish your research proposal and make it highly compelling to get that positive nod from your professor.
Without further ado, here are 20 genetics research paper topics:…
If a Google search brings you to the page which you are currently reading — this page — then it means you are either having some difficulties coming up with finance research topics in the real estate industry for your academic or corporate project. And if that is definitely the case, then you have just found a gold mine for this was written just for you.
Today’s article is the second part in the series of articles discussing finance in the real estate sector and the important role having some financial backing plays for both parties who take part in making the sector grow. In the article preceding this, some important facts covering the subject of finance and real estate were outlined to help project writers discuss intelligently on the topic. This follow-up will not only provide 20 topics but will also include a sample research project that expatriates on one of the provided topics to serve as a sample for anyone confused on how to proceed with his or her project….
If you want to conduct a research project on data mining and are looking for facts and topics, then you’ve come to the right place. The previous guide 10 facts on data mining for an academic research project must have given you a comprehensive outlook on data mining and you can get further help by reading this guide which has 20 interesting topics. In fact, not only does this guide provide 20 topics, but also an essay on one them to make it easier for you to start your research work today. If you want the specifics on how to approach this academic genre then feel free to go to our guide.
Data mining is a way to sample parts of a huge amount of data. These samples, further divided into variables, can then be used in mathematical calculations and algorithms. The algorithms make it possible to predict a pattern, which can then be utilized in thousands of applications. The purpose of data mining is to find patterns and this is the ethical line that needs to be kept in check.
Here is a list of 20 topics which you can base your research project on:…
If you are tasked with writing a research paper on the field of criminal behavior, there are many areas of study and theories for behavior which you can use as a topic. However, picking criminology research paper topics is still somewhat tricky given the massive amount of data out there. That being said, below is a list of 20 criminology research paper topics which you might find useful when writing your next paper:
- Why the Examination of Criminal Behavior Helps to Handle and Prevent Crimes
- How Criminologists can Reduce Types of Crime with Criminal Behavior
- How Criminologists can Reduce High Levels of Crime Studying Criminal Behavior
- The Validity of the Rational Choice Theory
- Why Rational Choice Theory is Invalid
- The Relationship between Social Disorganization Theory and Social Learning Theory
- How Prison Encourages Social Learning Theory
- The Validity of Social Disorganization Theory
- Why Social Disorganization Theory is Invalid
- The Relationship between Social Control Theory and Social Disorganization Theory
- How Social Control Theory is Influenced by Social Disorganization Theory
- The Validity of Self-Control Theory of Crime
- Why Strain Theory is Invalid
- The Validity of Social Learning Theory
- Why Social Learning Theory is Invalid
- The Scientific Validity of Labeling Theory
- The Influence of Evolutionary Rewards on Violent Crime
- How Mental Illness Encourages Criminal Behavior
- Harmful Brain Chemistry: How the Brain can Increase Crime
- The Biology of Criminal Behavior: Whether or Not it is All in the Genes
Writing a research paper on any topic is a daunting task and it becomes more so when you have to create your own topic from the subject matter provided by your teacher as well as set the creative direction of the paper. Therefore, this article was written to provide direction on choosing research topics on white collar crime. Also the sample essay below should serve as your manual or tutorial guide on developing a selected topic in such a way that ensures your paper turns out well structured, coherent and rewards you the best mark for your effort.
Today’s guide will contain a couple of things which include: 20 topics on white collar crime and its effects on society that you can use for your own paper, and a sample essay on how to structure the contents of your chosen topic:
- Crimes of Privilege: White Collar Crime and the 1 Percent
- Corporate Crime, Law and Social Control
- Drawing Parallels between Corporate Crime and Organized Crime
- Corporate Crime and the Criminal Liabilities of Corporate Entities
- White Collar Crime and the Major Financial Debacles in the United States
- Corporate Crime and It’s Role in Economic Depressions
- Pursuing Accountability: How Prosecutors Should Punish White Collar Crime Offenders
- Corporate Crime and Sentencing in the United States
- Economics and Organized Crime: Challenges for Criminal Justice
- Impact of Corporate Crime on Developing Capital Markets
- The Sociological Origins of White Collar Crime
- Sentencing Disparities between White Collar Crimes and Street Crimes
- Gender and the Part it Plays in White Collar Crimes
- The Global implications of White Collar Crimes
- Exploring White Collar Crimes and its Causes
- Analyzing White Collar Crimes in Wall Street
- Trusted Criminals: White Collar Crime in Contemporary Society
- The Social Acceptability of White Collar Crime in the United States
- The Governments Role in White Collar Crime
- The Department of Justice’s culpability in White Collar Crimes
Human psychology and mental health has been of great interest for psychology researchers since ages. Basically, psychology is the study of human behavior, mental functioning and factors that affect them. It is a broad subject that covers various disciplines such as humanities, social sciences and natural sciences. A psychology research paper explains the interactions of these elements of study. To write such a paper, one is required to have vast knowledge on psychology. Many people do not know their area of interest in psychology, making it difficult to write a research paper.
Choosing a psychology research paper topic is problematic to some students. There are things that a student has to consider before coming up with a research topic. Psychology is broad and there are different levels of specialization. Relevance of the chosen topic to what you are studying is important. Choosing a relevant topic will make it easier for the student to do enough research. Some topics in psychology are broad; narrowing down to a particular subtopic will be useful. From the subtopics, the student can find an area of study that is suitable and comfortable to deal with….
A research paper in biology is one composed of data and other important information gathered by the researcher. Accuracy of the results and clear presentation of information and data are key features in a biology research paper. Standard biological research leaves little or no room for errors. Errors found make the work irrelevant and non-usable and such work can not be presented. Study of life and life forms is quite tedious and lengthy and keeping data is not easy. Usually, much of the work done is confined within laboratories and field work.
Biology is a vast subject with many categories ranging from ecology to biochemistry. Choice of a biology research paper topic will depend on the scope of work you want to do. Some topics will require laboratory work and others a review of what has been done by other researchers. A lengthy topic is disadvantageous especially when the entire work is to be done in a laboratory. Some work may require use of sophisticated apparatus and expensive materials, availability of these things should be considered before choosing a topic. …