According to Nelson Mandela, Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world and promoting it is pivotal. Therefore, if you—a college student—are assigned with the task of writing on its importance, the responsibility of doing justice to your essay is one you cannot take lightly for it is our collective responsibility to let the world know its importance.
To simplify your task of writing about the importance of education, this article will provide you with enough information to get you started as well as a guideline on how to go about developing your essay in a structured and coherent fashion. Here, you will find 20 topics dedicated to the subject matter you were assigned as well as a sample essay below.
And here is one last professional tip, it is important that when selecting a topic, you chose a topic that resonates closely with your interests because writing on what truly interests you is quite easier than the alternative. So here are the 20 topics you can choose from when drafting your own essay assignment:…
Our previous guide had stated a lot of interesting facts about the life of Emily Dickinson, one of America’s most renowned poet and writer, and what factors affected her work. By now we believe that you’ll have enough information to dig into books and look for great topics.
For your convenience and know-how, here are 20 topics on poems by Emily Dickinson for a college essay:
- Gifts of Benjamin Franklin Newton to Emily Dickinson
- Role of Susan Gilbert in Emily Dickinson Poetry
- Emily Dickinson’s Contribution to the Category of Gospel Poems
- How Did Emily Dickinson Teenage Life Affect Her Earlier Work?
- The Mystery of “The Master Letters” by Emily Dickinson
- Was Emily Dickinson Religious and Did This Play a Role in Her Work?
- The Symbolic Importance of Flowers and Gardens in Emily Dickinson’s Work
- Did the Romantic Master Poems Refer to Actual Persons?
- Emily Dickinson’s Contribution to Feminism
- The Relationship Between Emily’s Mother’s Illness and Her Dedication to Writing Poetry
- Why Did Emily Dickinson Make Her Sister Promise to Burn Her Papers?
- The Interaction Between Thomas Wentworth Higginson and Emily Dickinson
- Emily Dickinson’s Fascination with Death and Illness
- Was the Relationship Between Emily Dickinson and Benjamin Franklin Newton Productive for Emily’s Writing?
- The Journey of Emily Dickinson Writing Her Manuscript and 800 Poems from 1858 to 1865
- The Springfield Republican Publication of Emily Dickinson’s Work
- Effects Of Emily Dickinson’s Sexuality on Her Poems
- Emily Dickinson’s Descent into Depression
- Emily Dickinson and the Undiscovered Continent
- Lack of Poems in the Year 1866 and the Reasons Behind it
Although most developed countries put considerable effort into battling gender inequality, and humanity managed to achieve remarkable progress in this area over the last century or so, it still remains one of the most problematic issues modern society has to deal with. Unfortunately, most of the aforementioned progress has been only conspicuous in western societies, while in many developing countries there were no noticeable advances for a long time, sometimes for centuries.
Even today, in the 21st century, barbarous practices like forced marriages and female genital mutilation are still rampant in Africa and Middle East, so it is safe to assume that we have a very long way to go towards worldwide gender equality. Therefore, it is no wonder that students are so often assigned to write opinion essays that deal with this topic.
College essays are the most crucial essays in a student’s life as they have a great effect on one’s future. Gaining seats in college is getting harder day-by-day as the number of applicants for a single seat are increasing. So, the only way to improve your chances to get into a college of your choice is by writing an outstanding personal essay as a part of the college application.
A college essay may be only 500 words long but can make a big difference in your entrance competition. An interesting college essay can change your rejection into acceptance. It all depends on how you write an essay as it will show your talent and help admission committee to differentiate you from other students. …