Writing an essay can be quite difficult when you are tasked with crafting a topic that defines the direction of your essay. So do not feel defeated when such an assignment is assigned to you on the broad subject of gender studies. Due to the fact that we are always here to help you come up with hard-hitting topics with the potential to re-orientate your entire project.
Writing on gender studies is definitely fun and the enlightenment you receive on society as a whole after conducting your research can be refreshing to your world view. So once again, we will attempt to simplify your task by providing you with 20 causal argument essay topics on gender status. This will be followed by a written essay sample using one of the outlined topics for inspiration in order to provide you with a template for writing a causal argumentative essay….
Most forms of atmospheric pollution are harmful to human health as well as the environment at both urban and rural areas and this is because the activities that lead to pollutants being released into the air are carried out in both areas. The regions most affected by air pollution are nations in the developed and developing world such as China, India and Bulgaria. Industrialized nations such as the United Kingdom, Germany and the US also struggle with air pollution problems mostly as a result of human activity.
Statistics show that if the Earth continues to burn fossil fuels in large quantities as we currently do, approximately 6million people will die yearly as a result of air pollution. Therefore, a true discussion on the effects of air pollution and how to reduce them is important for the future. Educating yourself as well as the public on air pollution is one way to counter these effects and essay writing is a step in the right direction. This means that a task on writing an argumentative air pollution essay must be taken seriously. Therefore, this article shall be providing 20 essay topics students can utilize as headlines for writing and talking about air pollution.
20 air pollution essay topics:…
If you are tasked with writing an argumentative essay on Confucianism, then you need to start off with a topic. Of course, finding the ideal topic can be difficult at best. In order for you to prepare for such a task, you will find 20 impressive topics below on Confucianism which you can use for your argumentative essay.
Review the list below and see if you find anything that might work well with your assignment:
- Confucianism’s Spread Throughout China, Vietnam, Japan, and Korea and What Drove the Spread or the Retraction of It in Each Location.
- The Use of Confucianism to Legitimize Empires and Rule throughout East Asia
- Kong, the Master of Confucianism And How He Impacted His Disciples; How They Taught Him in Exchange in the State of Lu, from Between 510 and 479 B.C.
- How within the Idea of Confucianism, Learning is a Cycle, And the First Step toward Knowledge, Which is the Next Step toward Acting, Which is the Next Step toward Spiritual Fulfillment, Which is the Next Step toward Learning.
- The 11th Century Neo-Confucianism Rise and the Change That Woodblock Printing Brought to Private Learning Academies for Confucianism as well as Buddhism and Daoism.
- Zhu Xi and His Ability to Bring Together the New Cosmology Movement and Confucianism as Well as the Shift toward Investigation of Everything so as to Find Self-Cultivation and World Peace.
- The Change in Japanese National Religion and Confucianism for Chinese and Korean Subjects.
- The Qing Empire and the Use of Social Order and Education with Confucianism.
- The Mixture of Religion with Philosophy.
- The Concepts of Confucianism Supported by the North China Plains Warriors.
- How Communication Between Spirit World and Men Was Done With Shamans or Oracles.
- How Warriors Had to Use Sacrificial Rites Called Li to Prevent Spirits from Interfering with Their Affairs.
- How Astrology Had Been Used to Indicate the Movement of Spirits in the Spirit World.
- How Mencius during 371 to 289 B.C. Changed the Ruling Class and Learned of Confucianism as a Way to Develop the Warring States.
- How When Mencius Received the Early Confucianism Teachings a New Idea of Heaven and Earth as Two Locations Arose, and How within Heaven There Were Two Tiers for Rulers and Gentlemen.
- In 221, The Qin Conquest Caused a Political Shift Which Led to the Han Empire.
- The Han Emperor Longest for an Explanation of the Cosmos Which is Why Confucianism Was Brought Back.
- How Han Dynasty Introduced Yin and Yang as Part of Confucianism to Explain That Each Change on Earth Related to a Change in the Cosmos, even Administrative Policies, Climate Changes, or Production Changes.
- How the Texts of Confucianism Were Studied to Improve Heaven and Earth during Han Rule.
- How Dong Zhongshu Revived Confucianism Texts during “Han Confucianism” and Wrote Five Classics Based on Interpretations of Confucianism to Accompany the Old Texts.
If you have to write an argumentative essay on medicalization as a social concept, you need a topic. There are twenty potential topics listed below which might help.
Remember though that these are only a smattering of potential topics available to you and should be viewed in relation to your instructions.
- Social Construction of Illnesses in Medical Sociology
- Social Constructionist Tradition of Medicalization Understanding
- Social Constructionism as a Counterpoint to Deterministic Illness Approaches
- The Study of Medical Sociology as Revealing Medicalization Trends
- Illnesses and Their Cultural Meanings Throughout History
- Social Construction of Illnesses Based on How Individuals Learn about Their Illnesses
- The Social Construct of Illnesses at the Experiential Level
- Social Construction of Illnesses Based on How Individuals Learn to Live With Their Illnesses
- Medical Knowledge about Illnesses Constructed by Pharmaceutical Companies
- The Medicalization of Natural Inflammation Processes in the Body
- Medical Knowledge about Illnesses Constructed by Policy Makers
- Negative Ramifications of Treating Aging Process as a Medical Issue
- Negative Ramifications of Treating Emotions as a Medical Issue
- Negative Historical Impact of Treating Homosexuality as Mental Illness
- Historical Treatment of Sexuality as Health Illness or Disease
- The Trends in Medicalization as a Social Concept
- Historical Influencers and Parties in Medicalization as a Social Concept
- The Link Elements between Pharmaceutical Profits and Medicalization as a Social Concept
- The Linking Elements Between Pharmaceutical Research for Medicalized Illnesses Compared and Other Illnesses
- The Current Growth Levels of Medicalization as a Social Concept
Coming up with topics for argumentative essays can be quite challenging for students, especially if you’ve decided to work on it a few days (or a few hours) before the deadline. If your next assignment is to write an argumentative essay on Eric Schlosser’s book, “Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal”, you can easily take on this challenge if you have the right topic in mind. To get your creativity going here are 20 topics you can use.
- Should Hospitals Ban Fast Food Outlets?
- Healthier Fast Food Choices and Awareness Will Improve Health
- Low Work Wages in the US Fast Food Industry Are Costing Taxpayers
- Is Fast Food Cheaper Than Home-Cooked Meals?
- The Hidden Costs of Obesity and Excessive Junk Food Consumption
- Is Fast Food as Addictive as Drugs?
- Should Governments Impose More Taxes on Junk Food?
- Junk Food Packaging Should Come with Health Warnings
- Famous Public Figures Should be Banned from Promoting Soda and Junk Foods
- As Bad as Smoking: Should There Be an Age Restriction On Eating Fast Food?
- The Link Between Fast Food and Child Obesity
- The Fast Food Industry Needs a Paradigm Shift
- Fast Food’s Effects on the Brain’s Pleasure Centers
- The Psychology of Fast Food Marketing
- How McDonald’s Utilized Disney’s Marketing Approach
- Eating Fast Food Can Make You Depressed
- Overcoming Fast Food Addiction: Time for Extreme Measures
- Do Healthy Options on Fast Food Menus Help?
- Causes of The Rapid Rise of Fast Food Restaurants
- Eliminating The Junk Out of Junk Food: Can We Turn the Fast Food Industry Around?
If you need a topic on conflict resolution, consider the 20 argumentative essay topics below:
- Integrating Diversity While Managing Group Conflicts
- Methods for Workplace Conflict Management
- Listening to and Learning from Conflicts
- Maintaining Privacy among Workplace Conflict
- How Autocratic Leadership Styles Manage Conflict
- How Transactional Leadership Styles Manage Conflict
- The Role of Power in Conflict Management
- How Bureaucratic Leadership Styles Manage Conflict
- How Charismatic Leadership Manages Conflict
- How Servant Leadership Manages Conflict
- The Transitory Nature of Conflict Management
- How Transformational Leadership Manages Conflict
- How Task-Oriented Leadership Manages Conflict
- Mitigating Poor Productivity with Better Conflict Management
- How People-Oriented/Relations-Oriented Leadership Manages Conflict
- How Laissez-Faire Leadership Manages Conflict
- Limitations to Conflict Management in the Modern Workplace
- How Democratic/Participative Leadership Manages Conflict
- How Effective Leaders Manage Team Based Conflicts
- Leadership and Team Conflict Management
Below are 20 argumentative topics on AIDS organizations:
- Why Non-governmental Organizations Fighting AIDS Should be Allowed More Leeway to Operate in Different Countries
- Why AIDS Qualifies as One of the Top Three Most Devastating Diseases
- Proper Education as Groundwork for Care and Prevention of AIDS in Developing Countries
- Why Gender Inequality Can Negatively Impact the Ability of a Country to Offer Diagnostics and Drugs for Sustainable Responses to AIDS
- Why Condoms Are the Best Treatment and Prevention Programs against AIDS
- Why It Is Unethical and Immoral for Religious Organizations to Interfere in STD-Preventing Measures
- Survival of the Fittest Dictates That Countries without Reliable AIDS Organizations Should not Receive Professional Assistance
- Is World Health Organization the Best Agency for Shaping the Agenda of Health Research?
- Is Evidence-Based Policy Options from One Country the Most Reliable Source of Data to Substantiate Health-Related Policies for Countries of Entirely Different Demographics.
- Why It Is Economically Unviable for the WHO to Provide Technical Support to Countries Attempting to Monitor and Assess AIDS
- Why Investing in AIDS Can Save Lives
- Why the Subject-Based Testing for AIDS Treatment and Medication Is Not Unethical
- Why a Global Response to the Epidemic of AIDS is Necessary for Sufficient Global Health
- Benefit That Conferences Can Have for Educating Wider Audiences on Progress and AIDS
- Why Programmatic Responses are Imperative to AIDS Treatment
- Why Privately Operating Foundations Can Offer Better Solutions for AIDS Treatments Compared to Government Funded Programs Halted Regularly by Red Tape
- How Statistics and Facts from Government Funded Organizations for AIDS Can be Skewed to Help Benefit Local Policies and Politicians
- Why the UNAIDS Program Is Inefficient in Tackling the Problem of HIV/AIDS
- Why Local Resources Are the Best Resource to Rely Upon When Targeting AIDS
- Why Tackling Human Rights, Human Dignity, and Gender Equality Are Paramount to the Mobilization of AIDS Efforts