When you are tasked with making a strong argument in a cause and effect essay on pork in the Middle East, are a few key components that you need to follow.
Your introduction is where you present the strong argument you plan to make in your cause and effect essay on pork in the Middle East with the thesis statement.
- The first key component you should follow when crafting a thesis statement for a cause and effect essay is to understand the purpose of the cause and effect assignment. In most cases here your goal is to present either the cause of something or the effect that something has but not necessarily both. Only in rare instances will your teacher ask you to supply both the cause of something and the effects it had.
- The second thing you should follow when making a strong argument in a cause and effect essay on pork in the Middle East is that the thesis statement functions in exactly the same way here as it would in any other writing assignment. For this particular task the goal of your thesis statement is present to your reader. The key subject you’re going to cover in such a way that it requires only one sentence. Your goal is to explain to the reader not just the background for your topic but why your topic is relevant, important and what your findings are going to add to it.
Writing a cause and effect essay is a great opportunity to explore both causes and effects of specific things in the world. When writing about pork in the Middle East, it is particularly interesting to explore what caused people historically to avoid eating pork and what causes people today in modern societies to avoid it too. Equally interesting is exploring the impact that abstaining from pork has had on many societies, particularly in terms of their economy and their health care systems. There are many different beliefs pertaining to pork in the Middle East due to the fact that there are so many religions in the same geographic region. What these religions all seem to have in common, however, is the fact that they tend to avoid pork and pork product. In some countries visitors cannot find pork on the menu or in stores while in other countries the other believers will abstain from pork but still sell it to tourists. There are historical reasons why people change from the consumption of pork to the consumption of chickens but the taboo of pork consumption can be traced back to the explosion of certain religions in the Middle East. In any case, below are 20 topics you might use:…
If you are writing a cause and effect essay on pork in the Middle East, consider using these ten facts below:…
When you are writing a research paper on criminal behavior, your ability to state your thesis is an important facet. The thesis is the leading aspect of the paper, what paves the way for the reader and what explains in a single sentence what the purpose of your research paper on criminal behavior is all about.
- One of the best ways that you can prepare for this is to try and explain what it is you want to research in a single sentence. You want to tell your friends or your parents what your paper is going to focus on. If you cannot do it in just one sentence then perhaps you need to redefine your hypothesis. If you are a concrete issue then that should constitute the vast majority of your thesis but if you are covering only the effects of something that, in turn, should constitute the vast majority of your thesis and not the source. If you have to cover both you should still work very hard to make sure it only takes one sentence, even if that sentence is a bit long. Remember that word economical is very important here. Because you only have one sentence in which to present all of your information. The fewer words you use, the better off you will be.
- The final thing you should follow is to always remain flexible. If you are working and the thesis statement you have you find is not supported by the evidence you are researching you might have to change it. There is no shame in this, it happens to almost every student. One of the best things you can do for yourself is to have a flexible idea in mind, a flexible thesis and then at the end of your writing go back and make any necessary changes to the thesis that you might have. This type of flexibility will bode very well for your overall success rates.
If you are tasked with writing a research paper on the field of criminal behavior, there are many areas of study and theories for behavior which you can use as a topic. However, picking criminology research paper topics is still somewhat tricky given the massive amount of data out there. That being said, below is a list of 20 criminology research paper topics which you might find useful when writing your next paper:
- Why the Examination of Criminal Behavior Helps to Handle and Prevent Crimes
- How Criminologists can Reduce Types of Crime with Criminal Behavior
- How Criminologists can Reduce High Levels of Crime Studying Criminal Behavior
- The Validity of the Rational Choice Theory
- Why Rational Choice Theory is Invalid
- The Relationship between Social Disorganization Theory and Social Learning Theory
- How Prison Encourages Social Learning Theory
- The Validity of Social Disorganization Theory
- Why Social Disorganization Theory is Invalid
- The Relationship between Social Control Theory and Social Disorganization Theory
- How Social Control Theory is Influenced by Social Disorganization Theory
- The Validity of Self-Control Theory of Crime
- Why Strain Theory is Invalid
- The Validity of Social Learning Theory
- Why Social Learning Theory is Invalid
- The Scientific Validity of Labeling Theory
- The Influence of Evolutionary Rewards on Violent Crime
- How Mental Illness Encourages Criminal Behavior
- Harmful Brain Chemistry: How the Brain can Increase Crime
- The Biology of Criminal Behavior: Whether or Not it is All in the Genes
If you are writing a research paper on criminal behavior, there are many things you should consider. Review the facts below to help give you some direction into what information is out there:…
Creating a presentation on online education is a task that requires an in depth understanding of your subject matter, as well as the audience your presentation is aimed at. To understand your subject matter, extensive reading and an ability to use available statistics on e-learning to make inferences is very important. I also believe that an understanding of how to use graphs, infographics and charts within a presentation is a necessary knowledge needed to structure a presentation on online education due to the numerous data that makes up this subject matter.
Unless, you are Steve Jobs talking about Apple’s new product, your presentation will have a limited time frame and it is important you have a structure that keeps your audience focused on your discussions on online education. So it is imperative to structure the presentation to fit into a 30 minute frame while touching all your salient points and this is how to achieve this….
Online education otherwise known as e-learning has come to stay and its mainstream acceptance by the corporate and educational industry gives it the legitimacy needed to attract individuals planning to further their education. Today, majority of the higher institutions in the United States offer online courses to the public and, more importantly, credit in some of these courses are now been recognized by brick and mortar colleges across the world.
Interest in online education is at an all-time high because students from every quota of life can now further their education following personal schedules, while professionals can also enroll for courses that help their professional development and attend the corresponding virtual classes after work hours.
The phenomenal growth of online education has seen it become a subject matter to be studied and discussed in traditional classrooms. Therefore, once in awhile students may be tasked with drafting a presentation on online education and if you happen to fall into this category, here are 20 cool presentation topics on online education:…
Online education also known as e-learning is here to stay. This new teaching and learning phenomenon has gradually become mainstream in both brick and mortar colleges and online institutions due to its wide reach or the demographics it opens up for teaching institutes.
On the learning or student’s side, online education has made it possible to receive an education irrespective of one’s location. And with a working Internet, students from Africa, Asia as well as incarcerated individuals can learn at the feet of educators from reputable colleges without ever setting foot at the door steps of any educational institute. This ease of dispersing and receiving educational information has seen the online learning phenomenon catch-on in today’s information age.
To thoroughly understand the benefits, advantages and reach of e-learning, here are some facts about online education which cut across colleges, corporate entities and its long reach across continents….
Art is definitely one of the most interesting topics to either discuss or write about and this is due to its subject matter and the creativity that goes into any art form. Therefore, join us in the the world of art as we proceed to discover orientalism and its effect on 19th century art while dropping tips and hints on how to write a captivating article about the artworks of a captivating era.
One Ring Rules Them All
Fans of Lord of the rings know that having an understanding of the master ring gives you knowledge a power over other rings. Also, a thorough understanding of the orients, what orientalism means is the ‘one ring’ needed to understand the West’s fascination with the East and how its culture had motivated an entire continents artistic force.
Therefore, before writing on orientalist art of the 19th century, it is advised that you seek knowledge on all things related to orientalism for this will aid your choice of a captivating topic and your writing style….