If you need topics for your quantitative policy research paper, review the topics below. Remember that these are only meant as a guide and may not be applicable to your exact topic requirements so check your assignment details or instructions before beginning:
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Help Policymakers to Investigate Health Risks for Specific Populations
- The Methodological Strategies Employed by Quantitative Researchers to Examine Social Problems
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Help Policymakers to Investigate Traffic Patterns
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Help Policymakers to Assess Educational Opportunities
- Quasi-experimental Designs Quantitative Policy Analyses versus Regression Analyses
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Help Policymakers to Investigate the Effectiveness of Specific Instructional Practice
- Issues of Validity among Quantitative Methodological Strategies
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Influence the Policy Making Process
- The Usefulness of Quantitative Evidence in the Promotion of Public Policies
- How Quantitative Methods Help Policymakers to Critically Evaluate Claims and Research Backing Said Claims for Their Policy Promotions
- The Application of Quantitative Traditions in Your Preferred Area of Study
- How to Interpret Results from Quantitative Methods and Communicate Said Results to Policymakers
- Why Quantitative Investigations Help Solve Social Problems Through the Application of Social Science Related Statistical Methods
- How Quantitative Methods Allow Policy Makers to Review Relevant Policy Propositions Which Relate to Public Health, Education, Welfare, or Criminal Issues
- How Dioxins Research Can Aid Policy Transformation for Public Health
- How Policymakers Distinguish between High and Low Quality Empirical Research When Making Decisions
- How Policies Can Be Improved In Poverty, Criminal Justice, Health, Education, Development, Welfare, and Others
- How Quantitative Research Design Produces Convincing Analyses Using Largescale and Small-scale Datasets
- How Incarceration Research Can Aid Policy Transformation for Economic Policy
- How Empirical Social Science Research is Analyzed to Utilize Practical Applications and Solve Real-world Public Policy Problems
Aren’t those interesting topics? There is more. By following this link you will find 10 facts on quantitative policy analysis for a research essay as well as the guide on writing it.
Also below is a sample on one of them to help you in your writing process:
Sample Research Essay: How Incarceration Research Can Aid Policy Transformation for Economic Policy
The parental contribution to the growth of a child is significantly interesting. Literature has consistently shown that marital status of the parents has an influence on adolescents from minority ethnicities. It will have an elevated impact from the instability of the parents’ marital status. Forceful separation of parents has been linked to emotional difficulties. These reside in the behaviors of the aboriginal children, a minority ethnicity in Australia (Silburn, 2006, p. 13). In addition, concerns such as systemic expression of intergenerational effects are linked to separations. These have to do with the relocation of parents. Arguably, such observations point on the contribution of parents to the growth their adolescent children experience. However, it may be argued that adolescents are rather advanced to be affected by the separation of their parents (Silburn, 2006, p. 15). Besides, the stage is associated with a vast number of anti-parental concerns (Silburn, 2006, p. 14). It is significantly interesting to consider the challenges associated with children of ethnic minorities. This is in the hope of fathoming the driving reason behind the noted observations.
Minority ethnicities suffer from numerous challenges that affect their immediate quest for survival. Apparently, being clustered as a minority ethnicity implies that the subsequent concerns of equity and survival needs to be safeguarded in the constitution (Silburn, 2006, p. 13). On such note, the parent may be perceived to be the central fortress of support associated with the children (Oliveira, et.al, 2007, p. 35). However, it would be difficult to narrow such response. It would also be difficult to narrow reactions. Especially in order to target the mental health of the adolescent child. Key questions that need to be considered include the manner upon which they express their frustrations. Besides, it may be argued that the mental health associated with the minority ethnics has a contribution from their marginalized status.
Literature indicates that adolescent obesity is a function of parents’ marital instability. Studies show that mental health instability may be a critical contribution in support of this argument. On that note, it is critical to consider the elemental attributes that are promoted by instability in mental health. Various cases exhibiting excessive eating habits as a result of the piling psychological instability have been suggested across populations. An immediate response accorded to excessive eating behaviors remains the suggestion of obesity. In most cases, some adolescent children tend to seek solace on food as an avenue of addressing their psychological crisis (Oliveira, et.al, 2007, p. 33). It may, therefore, be argued that the emergence of obesity cases in adolescent from minority ethnicities revolves on instability in parental structure. However, developing such an assumption would have outweighed other perceptions that relate to the occurrence of obesity.
There is a direct link between anxiety disorders and parents’ marital relationship. Various elements of such a disorder may be quantified on adolescents from minority ethnicities in order to prelude their contributions regarding the eventual instability in mental health (Oliveira et al., 2007, p. 37). Despite such a suggestion, the concept of linking disorders arising from separation anxiety to the mental health development is paramount (Oliveira, et.al, 2007, p. 39). Various proposals on the models to evaluate the expression of the considered anxiety disorders have been suggested. This includes the use of the family identification test (Oliveira, et.al, 2007, p. 36). Arguably, the approach remains one of the most viable. This is especially with regard to the disorder to the marital status of the parents. However, the observations on the distinctions between the children expressing the considered disorder and the healthy ones have been suggested to be minimal (Oliveira, et.al, 2007, p. 34). Although a suggestion on long-term effects remains among the most promising links towards the promotion of the behavior as an illustrator. It is an illustrator of considered effects on adolescents.
Birnbaum, L. S. (1994). The mechanism of dioxin toxicity: relationship to risk assessment. Environmental health perspectives, 102(Suppl 9), 157.
Morgan, M. Granger, Max Henrion, and Mitchell Small. Uncertainty. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1990. Print.
Nagel, Stuart S. Policy Analysis Methods. Commack, N.Y.: Nova Science Publishers, 1999. Print.
O’Leary, Michael Kent, and William D Coplin. Quantitative Techniques In Foreign Policy Analysis And Forecasting. New York: Praeger, 1975. Print.
Oliveira, A. M, Oliveira, A. C, Almeida, M. S, Oliveira, N., & Adan, L. (2007). Influence of the family nucleus on obesity in children from northeastern Brazil: A cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health. Retrieved from http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/7/235
Sadoulet, Elisabeth, and Alain De Janvry. Quantitative Development Policy Analysis. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1995. Print.
Silburn, S. (2006). The intergenerational effects of forced separation on the social and emotional wellbeing of Aboriginal children and young people. Family Matters: Indigenous Families, 75, 10-17.
Stokey, Nancy L. Recursive methods in economic dynamics. Harvard University Press, 1989.
Rausser, Gordon C., Johan Swinnen, and Pinhas Zusman. Political power and economic policy: theory, analysis, and empirical applications. Cambridge University Press, 2011.
At CustomWritings you can hire an academic expert for getting professional research paper writing help on any topic you need. Just place an order now!