When writing an essay, many students forget to mention the sources used in their paper. This often leads to a bad mark, and you certainly don’t want that to affect your final score. Citing sources and adding bibliography to an essay is extremely important in college. It is a great way of showing your professors that you’re serious, and that you’ve invested a lot of time crafting a qualitative paper. To make the process of writing bibliography for essay fun and easy, you should check out our top 6 guidelines….
Archive for June, 2016
Are you having issues writing bibliography for your essay or college paper? Don’t worry; you’re not the only one. Most students are going through the exact same issue. Some of them don’t really care about this aspect and choose to cite sources at random. Others, on the other hand, are extremely meticulous, and actually want their work to be qualitative and properly cited….
Personal essays are ways to offer the reader a glimpse into you and your views. Of course, it still needs a purpose.
When writing a personal essay you need to have a certain goal in mind and in order to reach that goal you need to show the reader your views, observations, or experiences….
If you are writing a favorite food personal essay, then you might be struggling to find a good way to write out the topic. Remember that this type of writing is meant for you to present your favorite food, but it can be done so in a variety of ways. The topics below can be good topics through which you indicate to the reader your favorite food and why. For example, if you are an athlete and you love munching on steamed rice and broccoli, then you can write about dietary cycles for weight lifting and muscle building as the topic to introduce your favorite food.
This should be an essay that you enjoy, so enjoy the twenty topic suggestions below:…
If you are writing a personal essay on your favorite food, below are some facts that might help you craft a well-rounded presentation of food related content:…
When writing the expository essay on drug use and its consequences there are a few basic steps that you should follow:
1) Review the Information Given to You by Your Teacher
What many students fail to do at the start of any writing task is to review the instructions and highlight key terms like “process” or “define” or “example”. These words are things which are important guidelines for you and knowing them can help you to know what your teacher expects. In addition to this, you want to highlight key instructions like:
- the number of pages or words;
- the number of sources required;
- the types of sources, if any;
- the spacing;
- the format and reference style required.
If you are looking for a topic on which to write your drug abuse essay and the consequences of drugs, then review the topics below:
- The Size of Substance Misuse and Limitations on Data for Substance Abuse.
- Different Trends Relating to Drug Use and How It Has Changed Over Time.
- History of Psychoactive Substances in the Country of Your Choosing.
- Reasons Why Individuals Use Drugs.
- Different Categories of Drugs.
- Government Drug Misuse Strategy and Legislation.
- Attitudes and Values toward Drug Use.
- Key Areas of Response to Drug Use.
- Signs and Symptoms of Misuse.
- Popular Drug Use Paraphernalia.
- Range of Services Available for Drug Misuse and Organizations Available for Help.
- Issues Associated with Alcohol Misuse.
- Different Drinking Habits and the Effects of Alcohol Consumption.
- Myths about Drug and Alcohol Use and Ways to Respond to Alcohol Abuse.
- What Communities Can Do to Help Fight Substance Abuse.
- Why Community Responses Are Necessary and What Barriers Exist for Community Based Action Plans.
- Personality as a Factor in Drug Abuse.
- Importance of Knowing First Aid in Helping People Fighting Drug Misuse.
- Barriers in Effective Communication with Young People.
- The Screening Process for Drug Use and Its Effectiveness.
If you are writing an essay on drug use and its consequences, you might be in need of facts.
Below are some facts that can help you support your claims:…
When writing a controversial essay on abortion, you need to make sure the facts and statistics you use are supportive of your main argument. However, any good writer will present both sides to the argument and to do that, you need data from both sides. Before you start your research get some note cards and highlighters ready. These tools will help you to make notes as you go.
Whenever you write something down, no matter how trivial or short it might be, note the corresponding bibliographic information including the page number. This will save you heaps of time later when you are reaching your deadline and trying to put together your reference page.
With a controversial essay, it is imperative that you check the sources you plan to use and evaluate their merit. Do not use unreliable sources….
If you are tasked with writing a controversial abortion essay, you may be unsure of where to start or what makes for a viable topic. Below you will find 20 useful topics that can be used as a potential topic for your assignment. Make sure you review the details of your assignment first to ensure that the topic you select complies:
- Rates of Women Having Abortions after Already Having a Child in an Area of Your Choice.
- The Safety of Online Medical Services Offering Abortion Information and Medication for Women Whose Country Has No Such Service.
- The Necessity of Confirming Pregnancies before and after Abortions.
- Contraceptive Failures and Abortion.
- Demographics of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choice.
- Age Breakdown of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choosing.
- Whether Religion Limits the Safe Access to Abortions.
- Financial Background of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choice.
- Religious Identification of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choice.
- Medications and Pain Management for Abortions.
- Safe Post-Abortion Follow up Procedures.
- What to Do When Medical Abortions Are Incomplete.
- The Reliability of Medical Abortions.
- The Reliability of Surgical Abortions.
- When to Terminate the Pregnancy So That It is the Safest.
- What Abortion Procedures Are Recommended for Which Gestation Periods.
- Current Laws on Abortion in a Country of Your Choosing.
- Most Common Reasons Women Seek Abortions around the World.
- Correlation between Low Income Women’s Abortion Rights and High Instance of Rape.
- How Safe and Immediate Access to Abortion Services Can Reduce HIV Transmission and Help Reduce Complicated Pregnancies.