If you are tasked with writing about conflicts and management, you need to include some useful information. That is why you will find 10 facts that might be of use to you in your next writing task:…
Archive for February, 2016
Classification writing is an essay where you organize your content into different categories. When writing a classification piece your job is to:
- Sort your content into categories which are useful to the writer.
- Ensure your categories all follow a single organizational purpose.
- Provide examples which fit into each of your categories.
Finding Your Categories
In order to find your categories, you want to carefully consider how you would logically divide and sort your topic. Think of your topic as a tangible stack of papers on your desk. You have to stack those papers in order to clean. In doing so, you might decide that one category includes papers you no longer need and can throw away. Another category might be papers which require you to do something immediately. Another might be papers you have already acted upon but now need to file somewhere….
If you are searching for a topic on which to write your next piece, consider the following 20 topics below.
These follow the complex world of marketing communications, including how to properly communicate with marketing teams in order to use consumer data to your advantage, all the way to understanding how to communicate messages to consumers through new products.
Remember that these are only meant as an example, and there are many other possible classification essay topics out there so choose carefully:…
If you are tasked with writing about marketing communications, you have to decide whether you want to focus on a specific type of marketing, or a specific type of communication method to really reach your consumers, or even a type of leadership which is conducive to good communication or good marketing.
Below are some facts to help you along the writing path….
Writing a research essay requires you, as a student, to gather multiple sources and establish a context in which you can situate your thesis statement. This is generally considered a more complex piece of writing, one where you will develop your idea, build the researched context for the argument you are making, and structure the paper accordingly.
Writing a research essay requires reading and analytical skills. You have to contribute something to the academic dialogue by placing your unique idea within the context of existing academic research. You have to expound upon your skills and resources in academic research, apply your reasoning skills, closely review published work and write in such a way as to blend your work into the research of others….
If you need topics for your quantitative policy research paper, review the topics below. Remember that these are only meant as a guide and may not be applicable to your exact topic requirements so check your assignment details or instructions before beginning:
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Help Policymakers to Investigate Health Risks for Specific Populations
- The Methodological Strategies Employed by Quantitative Researchers to Examine Social Problems
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Help Policymakers to Investigate Traffic Patterns
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Help Policymakers to Assess Educational Opportunities
- Quasi-experimental Designs Quantitative Policy Analyses versus Regression Analyses
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Help Policymakers to Investigate the Effectiveness of Specific Instructional Practice
- Issues of Validity among Quantitative Methodological Strategies
- How Quantitative Policy Analyses Influence the Policy Making Process
- The Usefulness of Quantitative Evidence in the Promotion of Public Policies
- How Quantitative Methods Help Policymakers to Critically Evaluate Claims and Research Backing Said Claims for Their Policy Promotions
- The Application of Quantitative Traditions in Your Preferred Area of Study
- How to Interpret Results from Quantitative Methods and Communicate Said Results to Policymakers
- Why Quantitative Investigations Help Solve Social Problems Through the Application of Social Science Related Statistical Methods
- How Quantitative Methods Allow Policy Makers to Review Relevant Policy Propositions Which Relate to Public Health, Education, Welfare, or Criminal Issues
- How Dioxins Research Can Aid Policy Transformation for Public Health
- How Policymakers Distinguish between High and Low Quality Empirical Research When Making Decisions
- How Policies Can Be Improved In Poverty, Criminal Justice, Health, Education, Development, Welfare, and Others
- How Quantitative Research Design Produces Convincing Analyses Using Largescale and Small-scale Datasets
- How Incarceration Research Can Aid Policy Transformation for Economic Policy
- How Empirical Social Science Research is Analyzed to Utilize Practical Applications and Solve Real-world Public Policy Problems
If you need facts to help you write a quantitative policy analysis for education, health, or any other topic, consider the ten facts below:…
When writing a research paper, your job is to research the topic sufficiently so that you can back each claim you make with a fact or piece of data. In doing so, you must have clear claims in mind, and you must take significant time to read over books, scholarly journals, newspapers, and other academic publications relating to your topic.
If you are tasked with writing a research paper on Hellenistic Philosophy, consider the following steps:…
If you are writing on Hellenistic philosophy and need a topic, consider the twenty below:
- Epicureans Beliefs about Knowledge and the Derived Sources for These Beliefs
- What Stoic Epistemology Really Is
- Defining Ancient Skepticism and the Influence Cicero Had On Its Growth
- Epicurean Cosmos: the Idea of Freedom Within; Concepts of Indeterminism and Anti-Teleology
- Stoic Ontology as a Criteria for Identity and How Chrysippus Contributed to the Understanding of Identity
- Stoic Cosmos and the Issue of Freedom Including Determinism and Teleology
- The Role Posidonius Played in Stoic Physics
- Epicureanism and the Idea of Moral End
- Stoic Ethics and How to Live in Accordance with Nature in Peace
- Different Hellenistic Theories for Affections: Stoics and Epicureans
- The Theory of Action Within Skepticism and Ethics
- How Marcus Aurelius Contributed to the Concept of Meditations
- Understanding Lucretius and His Contributions to “The Nature of All Things in the World”
- The Causes and Explanations for Philosophies of Ancient Greece
- The History of Ancient Medicine and Hellenistic Philosophy
- The Greek Philosophers of the Hellenistic Times: Contribution to the Philosophies
- The Epicurus’ Scientific Method and Its Relation to the Other
- The Transmission of Greek Wisdom Defined by Lucretius
- Philodemus Contribution to the Greek Understanding of Ethics
- Emotions, Duties, and the Fate of Those Leading a Stoic Life
If you are tasked with writing your research essay on Hellenistic philosophies, one of the first steps is picking your topic after which you must find suitable facts to substantiate any claim you make as part of unfolding your topic.
That being said, below you will find a multitude of interesting facts on Hellenistic Philosophies some of which might make for suitable evidence in your next writing task:…